Sunday, September 25, 2011

AF...to be or not to be

So AF is due to arrive today or tomorrow. I'm not exactly sure when since I didn't track anything this month (we were taking a TTC break). Even though we weren't trying, I'm still anxious for the next day or two. I hate the waiting game. If she is gonna show (which I'm sure she will) I want her to show now so I can move onto cycle 8.

I typically start spotting the day before AF arrives, so far I've got nothing. My cycles average 28 days and today is day 28. The longest cycle since I started tracking was 30 days and the shortest 25. My 30 day cycle happened to be the month my hubby was out of the country during my fertile week...I didn't O until the day he came home - 4 days later than normal.

I have been tracking my cycles since April and I can pretty much tell when I'm about to O. The ewcm tends to give it away. I did have loads of ewcm this month - it was ridiculous! In case you forgot - ewcm means many good things for those little swimmers. That's what you want around O time. Hubby and I only DTD twice during my fertile week - but it only takes once so I know there is always the possibility that we caught the egg.

So now its just a waiting game [insert Jeopardy theme music here]. I haven't had any desire to test this month. I don't know if its because I'm convinced it will be negative (again!) or more because we weren't trying so I don't think there is a chance. But, like previously mentioned, I'm anxious to know if she will show her evil face or not. If I have no signs of her arrival tomorrow, I might have to break out a test on Tuesday with FMU. At that point she will officially be late. This poas-aholic, has admitted to the problem and has made great strides on the road to recovery this month.

Keep your fingers crossed for some good news for us!

No comments:

Post a Comment